Providing Best Business Solution For
Growing Your Business
Insight International optimises business performance through IT consulting, software development and training.
Founded in 2014, the company has offices and serves clients in London, Amsterdam and India. The company offers its services on an in-house, near shore and offshore basis. Insight International has established relationships with key partners for the delivery of large-scale IT projects.
Insight International has a growing portfolio of projects for major banking corporations in association with its partners Virtusa and Intellect.
Insights International offers integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services around Digital transformation, Cloud, Automation, Information Security, Data Mining, BI & Analytics along with Automation testing and UI/UX as horizontal service to help enterprises enable their businesses. We are catering our services including but not limited to Banking, Manufacturing, Retail, Healthcare, Transportation as Vertical service. We discover and analyze numerous processes to assess technology alignment and depict target states for process standardization, application/ platform consolidation and process robustness through.
- Leveraging Enterprise Discovery Framework to combine business & technology information
- Process modeling standards
- Optimization of Application Portfolio using Analysis, Assessment, and Discovery at both process and application levels
- Identification of process overheads and cost reduction
- Enabling Innovation, identifying the value chain, reusing the code and modernization of strategy framework
Value-addition of our approach:
The following are the top drivers for embracing our solution:
- Improving IT time to deliver changes to the business
- Lowering IT Development and integration costs
- Lowering IT application maintenance costs
- Consolidation of IT infrastructure
- Flexible costing model
Insights Techhub International is process driven IT organisation. It follows the structured process to address solution space depending on the project requirements.
Today’s business environment is characterized by numerous challenges:
- Rapidly changing domestic and global market conditions.
- The need to understand an increasingly complex technology environment to remain competitive.
- Increasingly diverse and complex products and services.
- Shorter product cycles and faster times to market.
- Expanded and more complex alliances with business partners.
This business climate requires organizations to anticipate and proactively respond to the trends and opportunities in their respective industries and markets. To adapt to these changing conditions, organizations are:
- Streamlining business processes.
- Flattening organizational hierarchies.
- Introducing complex technologies at a rapid rate.
Some clients with larger projects require additional assurance of our ability to deliver project resourcing at scale. We are happy to offer such peace of mind by working through our established partners including:
Education: Post-Graduation degree from prestigious XLRI Jamshedpur
He has over 30 Years of Experience with in the Industry. Prior to joining Insight International, he was the founding director of Polaris Software Lab Ltd, UK. He brings strong business, leadership, management and finance skills to the organisation. He is the core member of the Leadership team and driving force behind the organization’s growth across the globe.
A commercially astute and highly successful Relationship Manager, specialising in IT Consulting. Possesses expertise in growing revenue via large deals and identifying opportunities for business growth. Recognised as a strong leader who is committed to supporting and developing staff to enable them to fulfil their potential and contribute to organisational success, and managing them globally. Highly organised, detail oriented and flexible, with the ability to formulate innovative strategies for clients globally.
Education: Management degree in Human Resource
Expertise in Employee Relations, Contracts and conditions of employment, Pay reviews, Change management, Employment Law, HR Policy development, Performance Management, HR Operational Support, Stakeholders engagements, managing rewards and compensations.
Head of HR
Get in touch to explore the business opportunities with us