Duties of the Role:
- Delivery and maintenance of test automation framework and scripts for projects in line with Project Methodology.
- Leading of the business testing processes ensuring quality of UAT, End to End and Live Proving testing as appropriate.
- Delivery of automated scenarios and frameworks based on industry best practices.
- Translation of business requirements, functional specifications and testable statements.
- Test preparation and execution of system testing, regression and UAT testing cycles.
- Raise any bugs/issues to internal or external development team.
- Leading testers on the whole life cycle testing processes and the implementation of the Test Plan.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications required:
The successful candidate must have relevant and substantial General financial services/foreign exchange/banking experience commensurate with the level of the role to perform the duties as listed above.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Strong hands on experience of setting up and maintaining automation framework using Selenium with Java/Python/C#.
- Managing and maintaining automation QA framework and regression scripts.
- Exposure to and experience of unit testing frameworks
- Familiar with working in a BDD environment
- Hands on experience with Cucumber and Gherkin
- Experience with toolsets including Selenium, Cucumber, Perfecto, Appium, Saucelabs, Jenkins , Jira , confluence.
- Experience in functional testing and create scenario that will meet the technical and business requirements.
- Working knowledge of Agile Scrum
- Performance testing experience
- Excellent problem solving, time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Self-starter, Strong experience in mentoring, training teams
- Strong team player
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science / Engineering
Salary: Competitive Salary
To apply, please send covering letter and C.V. by email to email@example.com
Insight International (UK) Limited, New Broad Street House, 35 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1NH