Duties of the Role:
- You will develop new KPIs to track and measure customer and retail metrics.
- You will analyze available data and generate recommendations based on insights to drive commercial successes.
- You will develop dashboards to present insights and in visually impactful ways tailored to the audience for which they are intended to enhance customer engagement platform.
- You will work with multiple data sets to prepare, cleanse and manipulate client data.
- You will work closely with brand and boutique partners to translate their data requirements into actionable deliverables and forward planning for the Store of the Future road-map.
- You will work with Retail Operations teams to implement data collection and cleansing initiatives as necessary to build out data structures.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications required:
The successful candidate must have relevant and substantial experience in Retail /Fashion Industry, the candidate must be well versed with how a brick and mortar store runs. The candidate must have expertise to understand the trends in fashion industry and apply data science techniques to predict fashion trends and gain customer insight.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Knowledge and experience of data visualization software, preferably Tableau.
- Advanced freehand SQL skills (SQL Server Management Studio)
- Knowledge and experience in Power Pivots and Microsoft packages (advanced Excel skills are essential).
- Logical thought process and the ability to solve problems quickly using your initiative in a pressurized environment.
- Excellent communication skills – comfortable presenting to a range of audiences and tailoring content accordingly.
- Experience in Retail industry – highly advantageous
- An aptitude for detail & numbers
- Attention to detail and strong analytical understanding.
- Ability to analyze data and summarize key learnings
Salary: Competitive Salary
To apply, please send covering letter and C.V. by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Insight International (UK) Limited, New Broad Street House, 35 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1NH